so, who here are the "hard core" SW Fans?

I am a huge fan, but at the same time have only been able to pay attention to the original trilogy and the prequels. I doubt ill ever read the whole series of books, but nonetheless enjoy the francise! I certainly can not wait for SWTOR to come out so I can explore all the EPIK storylines!

If you haven't read any of the Star Wars books, or maybe your just not into reading, I promise if you read the "Thrawn Trilogy" you'll change your mind about Star Wars Expanded Universe and you'll appreciate a good story line. It'll probaby make you start wanting to read more and more, lol. The author is Timothy Zahn and he is by far the BEST Star Wars author out there. He wrote all three books, I promise they wont disappoint, even if your not into reading books, these three books will really open up your mind. And best of all, its about Star Wars! :D

haha its not that Im not into reading, its that i already read 250 pgs a week for my classes. I love reading, but i dont think i will get a chance to do some pleasure reading until I graduate. (although most of the books i have to read are quite pleasureable.)

Oh ok, well when you get a chance, read these books! I promise it'll be the most "pleasurable reading" experience you'll ever have! LOL :)

HeirToTheEmpire.jpg

DarkForce_Rising.jpg

TheLastCommand.jpg

Oh ok, well when you get a chance, read these books! I promise it'll be the most "pleasurable reading" experience you'll ever have! LOL :)

Well, I'm not sure I'd go THAT far, but those are definitely good books.:)

I think Ive read somewhere around 60 of the books, comics and short stories. There is some really great content.

The Thrawn Trilogy is definitely up there. Not sure if your have read the Darth Bane series but it is excellent as well.

I think Ive read somewhere around 60 of the books, comics and short stories. There is some really great content.

The Thrawn Trilogy is definitely up there. Not sure if your have read the Darth Bane series but it is excellent as well.

Actually, I did just get done reading the Bane trilogy not too long ago. I love with books dwell about the Dark Side of the Force. What alot of people seems to not realize, is that the Dark Side, is not so much about anger and hatred, but utilizing emotion as a way of using the Force.

Can't wait for SWTOR! I"m gonna roll a Sith Warrior so I can name him Dessel :p

I consider myself a devout fan. I have kept up with most Star Wars activities in the present time, everything from the Thrawn Chronicles, Yuuzhan Vong invasion, and more recently the reign and fall of Darth Caedus. I am now learning that the Jedi Order is falling apart and Luke and his son are in exile.

Anyone else keep up on the current events of the Star Wars Universe? :)

I'm reading Fate of the Jedi. My dad just finished Ascension. I read one or two of the new jedi order.

Back