So you all know...

The Mighty Gerbil

Tribe of Judah TF 2 Chapter Leader & CGA Admin
Staff member
So you all know I am taking this week off my self "no games until I finish a map" pledge. Until this week I have not played anything except T2 Tuesday for more than a month or two. This weekend is the Blacklight double GP weekend (actually the make up weekend because they botched last weekend). It's a cheesey game I know but I've been waiting months for this plus it won't likely come again for several more months. TF2 Halloween items only drop this week too. Plus Tek has a MVM server set up and with the Halloween MVM map, people will only want to try it so long. Then NS2 just came out and I'd like to be there for the first few Toj games. I seem to come in late on games Toj plays. For once I'd like to be in on the ground floor. It's just to much happening this week XD.

Anyway I have most certainly not given up on my maps. I've worked far to much to do so. I will be playing until the double GP weekend ends on Sunday then back to no games (except TF2 Tuesdays). I hope this does not disappoint you all too much, sorry >.< .

Tek tell me when (day/time) you are going to be playing MVM or NS2 this week so I can be there.

Last edited:
NS2 game times are likely going to be random until/unless we get a ToJ NS2 server. Just watch for me and other ToJ members to launch NS2 on Steam then join in the fun (and that invitation stands for everyone else, too!).

As for MvM: I haven't decided on a time yet, but the event ends Nov. 5 so that only leaves tonight (Friday), Saturday, Sunday, and possibly Monday night. It just depends on when I can tear myself away from NS2. :D

Back