[SoE] 4th year anniversary, ToJ 10th year anniversary

DZwart

Legacy of Elijah Officer
Sorry for the late notice, I've been meaning to get this announcement out all week.

As you may have read in the in-game announcement, [SoE] has turned 4 years old! We delayed the celebration slightly because of ToJ turning 10 this past Wednesday!

In celebration, we will plan to meet at 3:00pm on Sunday, May 24 in the [SoE] guild hall for fireworks, party favors, prayer and a few games. All alliance members are welcome to join us.

We're considering adding a second gathering in the evening, so stay tuned!

Woohoo!

I'd love to make it, but my kiddo's probably going to be waking up from naptime right around there. If you do an evening gathering, let me know. I can also help provide a party favor or 2.

EST. EST is the default timezone for the Alliance, unless otherwise posted.

I'll try and be there. I have church that gets out around 3EST, I should be able to play later in the evening, but idk. Sunday's are always up in the air for me, but if I'm on I'll lead something.

3 EST is too early for me to get there - I'm on PST. I'll check in once I am available.

Happy Birthday ToJ and SoE!

PartyHats.png

I have to leave in 30 minutes. So I won't be able to make it. And probably won't make it tonight either because I think I'm spending the night at a friends house.

PM me in game, I'd be happy to hand out some party favors to anyone who missed.

As for a make-up, that's not a bad idea. I'll have to think about putting together something.

Back