Some input needed for dual spec

bkc2008

Hey all,

What spec would be most useful to the guild in regards to raids/heroics: protection or holy? I am already specced and geared for retribution (dps).

I am stuck between deciding which ones.

Thanks!
Brian

healing is always needed more then tanks if u already a dps they will have the tanks. thats my thoughts

It's really hard to say how the balance will work out, seeing as suddenly we'll have twice as many role-filling people as before.

I would say, spec what you like. Don't worry about roles so much, they're about to become very flexible.

I think I will do the Holy (healing) spec as my off spec. I get so tired of the bloodshed when I play as my dps spec. I picked up these shoulderguards for my off spec from a trash mob.

Brian

Last edited:
I have a BM hunter and I am going to Dual spec soon and would like some input on going Marksmanship or Survival, which would be the ideal companion to BM ?

Many Thanks in advance.

-----signature-----
" That which does not kill us makes us pull our feathers out......."
Final words of Alex the Parrot
"You be good, see you tomorrow. I love you."
Unseen they Suffer, Unheard they Cry, in Agony they Linger, in Loneliness they die.

I have a BM hunter and I am going to Dual spec soon and would like some input on going Marksmanship or Survival, which would be the ideal companion to BM ?

Many Thanks in advance.
/bump for newly approved post

Back