Someone make an executive decision.

Cool
By the way...I resubscribed about 2 weeks before Rally the Troops thing came live.
Does anyone know if I can just create a new character and get the Daevian armor?

to get the armor you must be subscribed on the 13th of march, then on the 14th your armor will arrive. Doesn't matter how you do it, just be subscribed on the 13th.

Cool
By the way...I resubscribed about 2 weeks before Rally the Troops thing came live.
Does anyone know if I can just create a new character and get the Daevian armor?
What Ewoks said... and you don't need to create a new character.

I thought in order to play the game, you need to subscribe??
How do you subscribe again on 3/13?

Sorry..I don't really understand @_@

You can play right now for free during the free-reactivation that goes until March 12. Did you delete your Siel toons? As long as you officially resubscribe prior to the 13th, you'll get the Daevian lvl 50 armor on the 14th. Later this spring, Aion will become free-to-play

Also they released a new Trial account yesterday. It is unlimited in length and lets you level to 40. So a few of us started new accounts under the trial. We grabbed a retail box from Amazon for $5.95 and will use that to get the armor set on the 13th.

Also they released a new Trial account yesterday. It is unlimited in length and lets you level to 40. So a few of us started new accounts under the trial.
Sweet! I was excited when they increased it to level 20, but 40 is so much better because you can experience much more of the game and get into the Abyss.

I created another character on Siel.
The name is "Shirokishi", and he is a templar.
It's level 10 right now, so I don't think I can whisper yet.
Can someone invite me?

I will log onto Mumble when I play.
Thanks!

So has one2dredd passed guild leadership to someone else yet or not?

No, he got online on Monday and promoted nathan to deputy. Haven't seen him since. There's been a little more activity, though. Three SWTOR players dropped their accounts and started playing Aion, along with some other games.

NC Soft borked the unlimited free trials, and they are actually quite limited. Hoping they fix it real soon so we can enjoy this dbl xp weekend!

NC Soft borked the unlimited free trials, and they are actually quite limited. Hoping they fix it real soon so we can enjoy this dbl xp weekend!
What did they do? Their page still says:
* Fly higher for free–trial level cap increased to 40!
* Create a highly customized character. Look gorgeous or tough in great graphics!
* Level up faster than ever with permanently boosted settings.
* Explore 16 huge zones and battle through 30+ instances for epic gear.
* Fight fast-paced PvP action on graceful wings.

All the restrictions still remain. Here is some comments from the Community Coordinator NYX

The free trials are currently being worked on. They are supposed to be unrestricted but that is not what we received. We are working with the devs to resolved. Sorry!

The extended trials last until level 41, or Truly Free. If you hit level 40 pretty quick, I would recommend leveling an alt. Once you ding 41, the account turns off (but will turn on again with Truly Free).

We are still working to get word from Korea about removing the restrictions. We know that things like using the warehouse and the broker become more and more important as you advance. It is currently still the middle of the night (or very early morning) in Korea so the earliest we would get any sort of response from them would be later this evening. That is in no way a promise however - I may or may not have info to give you tomorrow.

As for the miscommunication, I apologize. QA tested the free trials over the weekend and realized the issue. The last email I received from the producer (on Saturday) did not communicate to me that what we had received was different that what was promised. I was working from the information that the producer gave me Saturday afternoon. I apologize for the confusion.

Back