Something amazing happened!

Mostly_Harmless

Tribe of Judah Unreal Tournament Chapter Co-leader
I'm cross posting this from my Facebook wall because I'd love to share this here too!

Wow! I am so touched right now and am almost in tears! Someone sent me a PM on FIM fiction from my Christian group saying that another user that I had blocked on the site for his constant harassment and hate comments about Christianity and me on the comment section of my stories, has repented and apologized to me. At first I couldn't believe it and figured that this had to be a troll message or something when I realized who the person was that I had blocked. I unblocked him and spoke with him. I forgave him completely and welcomed him as my new brother in Christ. I noticed that he's now in my Christian group on FIM fiction and is now subscribed and is following me on the site.

I told you guys. I am very much hated for who I am and what I do, but I said it before and I'll say it again. If just ONE single person out of the thousands upon thousands of people who read my stories can find the love of Christ in my stories and come to Jesus, then every single hateful comment and negative vote that I get was totally worth it even if it does hurt my feelings and ruins my reputation as a writer. The Heavens rejoice for this person and I am rejoicing for him as well. It's amazing because this was one of the people I was praying for as well as some of my other haters. I hope to hear more good news and I am inspired even more to keep doing what I am doing despite the hate that I receive from so many other people. I will be praying for him tonight, but with prayers of rejoicing and thankfulness.

God bless you all and may the love of Christ shine through to others.

Praise God...and blessings upon you for walking the walk. Forgiveness is sometimes the hardest gift to give.

Back