Something i saw

amorphus88

take a look at this:
http://www.fewleftstanding.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=246

the ToJ server is full a lot, too.... *hint hint*
cool.gif

*nudge nudge* *wink wink* lets help out our friends, although if its an auto redirect i wouldnt like that =\, as i commonly just sit there retrying thru console if the server is full
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (4t0p @ Mar. 27 2003,9:09)]*nudge nudge* *wink wink* lets help out our friends, although if its an auto redirect i wouldnt like that =\, as i commonly just sit there retrying thru console if the server is full  
cool.gif
gg ASE
cool.gif

I would like to find a way if we could just have our server, instead of saying "Server is full", say something like "Server is full, visit our Sister sever .fls. Few left standing CS 1.5 ##.###.#.###:27015 or whatever. This could be an option if we ever get that admin slot we've been talking about, I know it's possible to do custom "No public slots available" messages.

one prolem with it is there is a ping requirment so icant play there

maybe you could code something that asks you which server you want to be redirected to .. or to wait for a space...

giving them choices of godsquad, fls etc..

Im sure thats not very easy to do though.

ASE is All Seeing Eye and does what Gamespy does cept much better and is free. Also when you try to join a full server it'll keep trying to join the server till you click cancel or a spot opens up.

-Trevor
-amusedtoe

Back