Space Shuttle Discovery Returns to Space!!!

Wirl

on to something new...
Hey everyone!

The Space Shuttle Discovery is returning to space today, about 3:49pm EST.
151457main_rss_rollback-330.jpg

You can watch the launch live @ http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/
(I recommend RealPlayer for up to second feed, and Windows Media Player for resolution, with slight delay.)

Please keep the astronauts in prayer for their safety and return home.

Forgive me for my passion here, this is my childhood fasination, and I will support them till Jesus comes back.

GO DISCOVERY!!!

PRAISE GOD!!! THANK YOU FATHER FOR YOUR BLESSINGS!!!

the pictures do not even do it justice. I remember going to NASA and Cape Canaveral as a child. I was awed by the splendor of it all. I would love to go back now that I can understand things a bit better.

Will definately keep them in my prayers until their safe return
Gen

Hey gang,

as of 3:43pm NASA scrubbed the launch due to weather concerns. They've rescheduled for 3:26PM EST 7/2/06.

Play for good weather, and a safe flight!

THANK YOU GOD FOR SAFETY AND THE CREW'S PROTECTION.
:D

Got postponed again.

It's going up (hopefully) Tuesday July 4th. @ (about) 2:30 PM.

WOOT, can't wait.

I would agree Pie. The girls are about to burst having to wait until tomorrow. This will be the first one they get to watch and remember. :)

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!

151472main_sts-121_at_pad.jpg

I know that the shuttle is not God, but it is from the mind of God, and I praise my God for the marvel in technology that He has blessed us with.

THANK YOU GOD!!!

hehe. Well without a magnificent God to allow the human mind to fathom things such as space travel.... Well it wouldn't be possible would it? :p

It is amazing what can happen. Let us pray that the shuttle launches without a problem.

It would seem they have found a crack in the fuel tank now but they are still hoping to launch tomorrow

Well I guess its gonna go up at around 2:30 eastern.

I pray all goes well there and back for those onboard.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!!
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!

151541main_shuttle.jpg

NASA figured that since it was the 4th of July, they'd launch the biggest rocket they could find, since the Saturn V.

GOD SPEED DISCOVERY!!!

PRAISE BE TO GOD THE CREATOR, SAVIOR AND TEACHER!!!

Oh sorry about that it wasn't the tank the was cracked it was a piece of foam that broke away near the tank.

They said it will not affect the launch.

In Orbit, All Systems Go.

Yeah, you read it, the shuttle went up without any issues what so ever. It was completely text book for a launch.

Thank you GOD for keeping the astronauts safe, and may their return be as safe as thier exit from our world.
151567main_launch.jpg

Back