Spartui lives!

Grrrr, no unit frames unless you select raid frames appearance for party - but I am so joyful and appreciative to have this UI back!

Actually I had party frames working but I rather blizzard's unit frames (raid and party) so I have turned off spartanui's party and xperl's raid frames. Sad to see xperl become obsolete but Blizzard's frames are good enough.

I have been using this mod since Adam's first post above - but it has now gone away. As many bar mods tend to do, the one included in this one had reduced functionality which caused some things not to work (such as getting up from tables or leaving carts). I did have the vehicle option checked, so not sure why.

Too bad, as it was a nice clean mod. If anyone has any suggestions to fix this I may be interested in trying it again. Was a good month or so :)

Adam got me hooked on LUI (it has a thread of its own). It's by no means perfect but I like how much more real estate is available on the screen.

I have been using this mod since Adam's first post above - but it has now gone away. As many bar mods tend to do, the one included in this one had reduced functionality which caused some things not to work (such as getting up from tables or leaving carts). I did have the vehicle option checked, so not sure why.

Too bad, as it was a nice clean mod. If anyone has any suggestions to fix this I may be interested in trying it again. Was a good month or so :)

It is actually the bartender4 addon (part of the spartui package) that is doing that for you. For some odd reason I cannot delete Bartender4 either but now I use dominoes, re-size the bars to fit wherever I want them to and will not go back. Check my thread on bartender4 for details.

install a different bar mod and get rid of bartender4. you will need to tweak it but better than having those broken functions.

Bartender4 is a little quirky, but it's not broken. (Leave is as simple as right-clicking the icon of the object you're in and hitting Leave. :) )

Bartender4 is a little quirky, but it's not broken. (Leave is as simple as right-clicking the icon of the object you're in and hitting Leave. :) )

Truly?

When I abandoned it there were quite a few others that were having issues with any jousting. None of the hotkey buttons were working - I knew about the 'right-click + select leave' but it was the issue of my shield breaker, charge, etc not working unless clicking by mouse. I couldn't scroll through my bars either. If they have fixed this issue then bartender is indeed fine to use.

Bartender isn't doing certain things "automatically" any more. For certain things you'll have to create the proper paging function to get it to work. But it does work if you take the time to set it up. Does Dominoes handle it automatically? Because I may look into that mod as well.

OK - here is what I created at 5Mb total overhead - I know its not as pretty as SUI, but does everything, and includes DBM in that 5 MB. Will probably be trying SUI again, and/or LUI as time permits just for fun :)

Pet is above my head, target to the right, tar of tar to the right of target, and focus target to the lower right.

Last edited:
Back