Star Wars Galaxies

janc

Is there anyone in ToJ who currently plays SWG? I've been thinking of giving it another chance after being in beta, and would like to play where other ToJ members are.

Well, my wife bought this game for me last week, so I'll be trying it out now. I'd love to play with other ToJ members, so if there are any that play, let me know where you are...

A brief side note: Star Wars Galaxies is a prime candidate for a new Tribe of Judah chapter, but we would need an active and dedicated staff in place before establishing said chapter.

If there is interest, I wouldn't mind getting together with other Christian gamers to form a PA or something. We could also post on the SWG boards to see if there are other Christian players who would be interested in joining.

Out of curiosity to see if other Christian groups exist in SWG, I did some searching and found a Christian PA on the Radiant server, known as 'The Consecrated', http://www.theconsecrated.com. They are a chapter of the Christian Gaming Coalition.

I ordered SWG from Canadia a few days ago.  Should (hopefully!) arrive just in time for my post-Christmas leave.  I'd definately be interested in hooking up with any other ToJers who play, if there are any still active! Rumour has it this game really excels when you're playing with interesting people.
tounge.gif

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>Edit:  Gee, it has been a while since I posted here!  Look, my old CS spray!
smile.gif
</span>

Let's see if I can remember the characters I have...

Matatha - creature handler-in-training, Kauri server (I think)
OosKoo - training to become a droid engineer/smuggler, Eclipse server

I play SWG ... I'm on eclipse and my name is Gimini Jax. Put me on your friends list. I am a Doctor/Fencer/Creature Handler. I'd like to join a Christian PA, but I want it to be a good one. So, look me up sometime.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Goose62 @ Dec. 15 2003,1:53)]I'd like to join a Christian PA, but I want it to be a good one.
Weeell, you all have my blessing to start up a SWG chapter for Tribe of Judah. I also wouldn't take offense if anyone from ToJ joined The Consecrated--just make sure that they allow members to participate in multiple gaming groups.

Hey, It's me Matrinix! I play Star Wars Galaxies on Radiant, I am a staff member for The Consecrated and the mayor of their city.  I was thinking that we could join forces.  Maybe make The Consecrated the Tribe of Judah SWG chapter? My in-game name is Lyco Stardust.

I currently only have one character on Eclipse, "Kaiine Kloudstriiker". Look me up. I'm a Master Scout &amp; Master Marksman, and my Holocron tells me to master Squad Leader.

I do believe besides myself and Goose, Exodus and Whon (all from the CS chapter) are now playing on Eclipse and we frequently run around together. Last night, Exodus, Whon and I flew over to the Rebel Hideout on Corellia and talked to Princess Leia, C-3PO, and R2-D2. It was great!

Back