Stepping Down

Captain_Tea

My life has gotten very complicated as of late. I am stepping down as interim leader of the UT chapter. The chapter will remain open even though leaderless as a place to connect for some UT fragging :)

If anyone wants to step in and lead the chapter please get in touch with Elihu and Tek7

I am staying on staff to continue to admin the server.

My life has gotten very complicated as of late. I am stepping down as interim leader of the UT chapter.
Sad to see you step down, but I'm glad you're sticking around.

The chapter will remain open even though leaderless as a place to connect for some UT fragging :)
This is true. I'll need to mark the chapter as Inactive soon, but I'll leave the forums where they are for a while to give another member a chance to step into the role of Chapter Leader.

If anyone wants to step in and lead the chapter please get in touch with Elihu and Tek7
Yes, yes. The easiest way to contact us both is by sending Elihu a PM and copying me on it. vBulletin allows sending single PMs to multiple recipients.

I am staying on staff to continue to admin the server.
And we're glad to have you stick around. :)

Glad you'll still be taking care of the server. I need a good place to play on Mondays. My PC has been dead for a few weeks but it is up and running again.

Hope this gives you some extra time.

This is true. I'll need to mark the chapter as Inactive soon, but I'll leave the forums where they are for a while to give another member a chance to step into the role of Chapter Leader.

I don't want to see the chapter go inactive, since a handful of guys still play. I will hang on till you find a new leader if needed to prevent the chapter from being closed again :.( . I won't be around a lot though unfortunately.

If life calms down again in the future i'm sure i'll get more involved again.

I don't want to see the chapter go inactive, since a handful of guys still play. I will hang on till you find a new leader if needed to prevent the chapter from being closed again :.( . I won't be around a lot though unfortunately.
Marking a chapter as Inactive isn't the same as closing it. Elihu and I still try to recruit Chapter Leaders for Inactive chapters, whereas when a chapter is closed, we don't call for anyone to volunteer to head up that chapter. If someone volunteers to revive a chapter, then we'll review the situation on a case-by-case basis.

So have no fear, the UT chapter isn't going anywhere for a while yet. :)

Back