Stood up AGAIN!

Goblit

So see....this morning I asked Spekterelf if he was still planning to lead the bible study tonight and he said yea! So I put it in the guild message for him, added my raid would start afterwards...........and waited.....Where did you go Spekterelf????

so sorry...

I was wanting to be there, but there was some priorities that I had to deal with, I love the guild and am all for the Bible study, but I really had to spend some time with my wife, and it was a last minute decision. I just couldn't be there, at the expense of her.

Sorry I for not hopping on vent and letting it be known, I did kinda drop the ball on that one.:(

I was wanting to be there, but there was some priorities that I had to deal with, I love the guild and am all for the Bible study, but I really had to spend some time with my wife, and it was a last minute decision. I just couldn't be there, at the expense of her.

Sorry I for not hopping on vent and letting it be known, I did kinda drop the ball on that one.:(

Maybe invite your wife to join us?

I appologize for all of this guys. When we first started this Spek was supposed to be helping me so when we picked Sunday evenings it was what everyone wanted and it worked with both our schedules as well.. Well.... shortly after some things came up Family wise for me and I have not been able to make it... So I am currently looking for another helper for Spek to make sure that this wont happen again...

Glad to hear Elf is ok. Maybe we can call this attempt to start up bible study an exercise in futility and just drop it until things are organised. I have had no issues organizing raids around them....but when they don't happen, it just means be enduring an extra 30 minutes of whispers about the raid that I didn't have to.

some of us are in the process of reevaluating the timing of the B.S. As for this week, I'll definitely plan on being at the study at 5:30 this Sunday. Perhaps there will be a chance to have my wife be there too (can't make any promises though). we'll keep you guys updated on any changes that would be happening though.

Sorry again for the inconvenience Gobby, I can't imagine that numerous pst's are fun to endure.:(

Back