Strat (dead)/Scholo run wednesday (7/12)?

faust

I need to gear up my little tank in these two instances, I know there has been some talk of people being interested. I am pretty busy overall this week, but I am free on wednesday, anyone else available?

Any particular gear that's needed to survive? If not, and you don't start too late, Shuranda and I will give it a shot. I'm assuming there are quests we should try to pick up...?

Nah, in fact, Strat, Scholo, BRD/BRS are where you go to get your gear that you need. I started in Strat/Scholo with all greens, mostly L48+ items. (although I am still carrying around a specific L33-ish item because I can't find a higher level item with comprable stats for the specific use I need)

I wouldn't mind going. Especially if I could take my rogue, only L55 now. But it all depends on the time people are willing to go. Unfortuneatly Thursday is a somewhat early morning for me.

There are sevreral quests for Strat and Scholo in Epl and Wpl. Brs has several quests also that you mainly pick up in Burning Steppes.

Tinie/Angie

We can try to do it on the early-ish side. Shall we say 6:30pm (server time) then, since I know some people want/need to get to bed at a decent time? I have a mild preference for scholo, but I am game for either.

I should also say that I haven't yet gone into Strat Dead, so some guidance would be great! :) I have only been in Scholo about 3-4 times. So I am somewhat familiar with that run.

Back