Sunday March 1st, 2009 Cause you gotta have Faith!

the_great_eskimo_pie

Former Official Thread Killer
Ephesians 6:16 said:
16. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.

Alright, we got our Belt on, We got our Breastplate on and our Shoes are ready to take use where we need to go. Time for the Shield.

Yes the Shield, the best defensive weapon we can have. A knight's best defensive weapon is his shield. For us, our shield is made up of our faith, it will grow and strengthen as we use it. As we place our Faith in our Commander in Chief, our faith will increase.

As our faith increases and we listen to His call more and more, We will become more adept at blocking the fiery darts of the evil one. :) Also, the more able we are to use our shield, the better we can join together to help a fallen Knight. We always have to stick together. Especially since in heavy armor, its tough to get up alone...

(Not a lot to say tonight, tired. More up eventually when I finish it on my blog)

I still haven't found the armor that protects the rear, lol that relentless devil keeps proddin my behind.

I still haven't found the armor that protects the rear, lol that relentless devil keeps proddin my behind.

You gotta stop letting him get around you then Slim! None of this armor is designed to protect your behind! Only your front! (Makes it so you can;t retreat either!)

No retreat O how I like that and now understand. After I step forward and suit up, I'm to ask "Jesus, You got my back?" and the heart will hear "Roger that!"

Back