Sunsoaked Equipment/Mithril Coin Pool - Sign-Up!

Zandaris

This is the official Sunsoaked Equipment/Mithril Coin Pool sign-up thread. The purpose of this pool is to help legion members obtain armor and weapons necessary to level and participate in end game dungeons.

Please post the name of the character(s) that will be participating. If more than one character is participating please state which is your main and which is your alt. Please note that alt characters will receive a +25 modifier on all equipment ranking. This is to allow mains to get their equipment first.

You are free to join the pool even if you do not need gear for the purpose of contributing your coins to help others. If you plan on doing this please state which character(s) will be "Contributing Only".

The rules and regulations follow.

How the Pool Works

Members who join the pool will have their armor evaluated. The evaluation will rank members equipment based on a scale. Then members equipment will be stacked ranked against all other members equipment. The mithril coins will then be used to upgrade those items lowest in the stack rank first with the eventual end goal of having everyone in full Sunsoaked equipment.

How the Equipment Ranking System will Work

Armor will be ranked on a formula.

Item Level + Rarity Modifier + Item Modifier + Enchantment + Main/Alt Modifier = Item Rank

Rarity Modifiers
  • Superior (Green) = 0
  • Heroic (Blue) = 5
  • Fabled (Gold) = 10

Item Modifiers
  • Armor = 0
  • Shield = 5
  • Weapon = 10

Main/Alt Modifiers
  • Main = 0
  • Alt = 25

Here are a couple of examples.

Let's look at Sidonia's Corrupt Judge's Hauberk. Level 38 Heroic Rarity with no enchantments. Sidonia is a main character so that's 38+5+0+0+0=43 Her chest piece would be ranked 43.

Now let's look at my +10 Elite Guardian Centurion's Tunic It's Level 40, Fabled Rarity and +10 enchanted. Zandaris is a main character so that's 40+10+0+10+0=60 My chest piece would be ranked 60

Now let's look at my +10 Spellbook of Elite Rank 3 Elyos Soldier It's level 46, Heroic Rarity, and +10 enchanted. Since it's a weapon it will have the +10 item modifier. Zandaris is a main character so that's 46+5+10+10+0=71 My weapon would be ranked 71

Once the equipment is ranked in this faction it will be stacked ranked against all other members.

Coin Distribution

Coins will be distributed once the pools mirthril coin count reaches the number necessary to replace the lowest item in the stack rank.

For example if the lowest item is a set of pants. Pants require 270 mithril coins. Once the pool reaches 270, the coins will be paid out.

In the event of a tie in stack ranked items, the tie will be broken first by the equipment's mithril coin cost and second by the member who contributed most to the pool for that period of pool accumulation.

For example let's assume Sidonia, Aleron and Abar all had items ranked 45. Sidonia's is pants, Aleron's is chest and Abar's is gloves. Since the gloves cost the least amount of mithril coins Abar would be updated first.

If in the example above if they all needed gloves updated or items that cost the same amount of mithril coins then whoever contributed the most mithril coins in since the last payout would receive the coins.

Membership Requirements

I want to make this as fair as possible to all members. Please consider some members have less time to work on the quests than others. As such some members will contribute much more than others. Consider it a joy to help those members who would otherwise not be able to achieve this armor in a timely fashion.

Now having said that I feel there are some rules we need to establish to make sure the coins are being fairly distributed. A Member should not expect to join the pool, contribute nothing and receive the benefits of the pool. Those who do not labor in Yahweh's Kingdom do not receive any reward in heaven. So here are the rules I have come up with so far.

• Membership is on a character by character basis. (This means only the characters in the pool are expected to contribute and receive distributions from the pool.)
  • Members must be level 51 to join.
  • Members of the pool are expected to contribute to the pool ALL mithril coins obtained. (This means no keeping some coins for yourself and giving others to the pool. It also means coins from all sources to include campaign quests.)
  • Members are allowed to keep all mithril coins in their possession before joining and do whatever they desire with those coins.
  • Members will be expected to contribute a minimum of 40 mithril coins a week to be considered for the next weeks payouts.
  • Members are required to use coin distributions on the character in the pool and expected to be wearing the equipment within 48 hours of receiving a coin distribution. Failing to do so could result in immediate removal from the pool and forfeiture of all contributions. (This rule will be strictly enforced since failing to use the distributions for there intended purpose hurts all members of the pool.)
  • Members are highly encouraged to help other members with their mithril coin quests.
  • Members are encouraged to contribute coins to the pool on a day by day basis since the payouts will occur as soon as the pool reaches the necessary payout amount.
  • Members pool contributions will be recorded on a day by day basis and weekly contribution and distribution amounts will be posted for both accountability and encouragement.
  • While any officer will be able to accept coin contribution, it is encouraged to give contributions to Zandaris, Sidonia, Abar and Aleron. This will help simplify record keeping. (Officers will note the character's name and the amount given.)
  • Zandaris will administer the pool by collecting (from members and officers), distributing and keeping record of all mithril coins in the pool until the point that a) There are no more members in the pool, b) He hands the duties over to another officer who agrees to administer the pool, c) He is deemed unworthy due to failure to administer the pool by the rules listed herein.
  • At the time of dissolution of the pool, all remaining coins will be handed over to the legion to be used however the legions deems fit.

Thank you all for your participation and I look forward to handing out some coins and seeing people gear up soon.

God Bless!

-Zandaris

I need to change the rank formula so that second weapons are not given before some people receive all their armor.

The new formula for stack ranking will have the following Item Modifier added Second Weapon +50. This modifier will not apply to Assassins since they require 2 weapons.

The formula is this:

Item Level + Rarity Modifier + Item Modifier + Enchantment + Main/Alt Modifier = Item Rank

Rarity Modifiers
  • Superior (Green) = 0
  • Heroic (Blue) = 5
  • Fabled (Gold) = 10

Item Modifiers
  • Armor = 0
  • Shield = 5
  • Weapon = 10
  • Second Weapon = 50

Main/Alt Modifiers
  • Main = 0
  • Alt= 25

Kanshisha

Shield - lvl 50 blue pvp shield (I need a pve, with threat boost)

I'm in

I just want to say that when I reach the level to do the quests I will definitely contribute to the pool. I feel that with the group of folks that I have met so far that there is nothing we cannot do! I offer my Assassin (Clear) to anybody that may need her assistance. I am trying to level her and will help where I can. I am also available for getting a group together for your alts of the High Guys to do Kaidan Headquarters or other suggestions.
We can overcome all opposition when we band together and thrust ahead!

Watchout Dredge I am coming with my Brothers and Sisters!

Rick

Back