Super Mario Galaxy 2!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logos

Ok anyone else getting or got this game already? I am on my way in a few to pick up my copy of the best Wii game EVER!! :) hehe Can you tell I am excited!

If I had a permanent (using the word loosely and as an antonym for temporary) job and could find a deal like I got for Super Mario Galaxy ($25 Toys R US gift card with purchase), I'd buy SMG2 in a heartbeat. SMG2 currently has a 97 on Metacritic and I really enjoyed the first Mario Galaxy.

Well I traded some of my other games for it, but it was well WORTH it :) AWESOME game, and the controls are almost flawless. The new worlds are tremendous and stunning and the gameplay is (no pun intended) out of this world.

It may be a while before this one goes down in price though, it is said it may be the game of the year for the Wii...UNLESS the new Zelda is released on time. :)

It should be at my house today or tomorrow; pre-ordered through Amazon for a $20 credit. Unfortunately, Wii got the LZoD (lightning zap o' death)...so hopefully I'll be able to get it repaired.

Of course, if I can't, I'll just lose all of my saved game information and download games. Yay Nintendo!

I don't even like Wii games (RE4 and NSMBWii being the exception) and I was thinking about getting this in the near future. Looked impressive.

Just an FYI, Amazon still has a $20 credit on this if you're looking to bite.

Just an FYI, Amazon still has a $20 credit on this if you're looking to bite.
Aye, I know, but I have a lot of expenses coming up in the next month and I may just continue hoarding my gift money (my birthday was last week) until I can afford to buy a PS3.

Looks like I'll have to wait a little while longer for that PS3. I ended up buying Super Mario Galaxy 2 (got it in the mail earlier this week but haven't yet had an opportunity to sit down and play it) and pre-ordered StarCraft II recently. The two purchases combined ($49.99 for SMG2, $39.99 for SC2 with promo credit from buying SMG2) put a serious dent in my gift money pool.

But I plan on firing up SMG2 soon and knocking out the first few worlds!

How far along are you guys in SMG2? :) Lets see the rankings!

I just picked this game back up, (THANK YOU LORD), because I had some extra B-day money, and our local Packard store (a used video game store) always has a buy 2 get one free deal ALL THE TIME. :) Anyways, I was able to get three games for 60. SMG2 was one of them (they had it for 30). Of course, I just started over, so I am not that far but I have 3 stars right now. LOL I know I could have used my old save again but I decided to start fresh. :) Okay so where are you at in the game and how many yellow stars, and do you have any green stars yet?? Of course the green stars do not "appear" officially until after you beat the game. But hey some of you may have some free time. Lets see the rankings!

If I remember correctly, I've cleared World 4 (though I haven't collected all Stars or Comet Medals in the first four worlds yet). I got sidetracked by Steam sales and the July 4 weekend, but I plan to play more this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back