Superbowl

Who was your team

• I am a Colts fan all the way!!! It is so awesome they won!

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • I'm a Bears fan. We might have lost the game, but that first touchdown from kickoff was amazing.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Football, isn't that soccer in most of the other country's around the world?

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted the Panthers in, but they blew their season :cry:. Either team I could have gone with, but I'm glad Peyton finally got a ring, but I still thing he's a few rings from being considered the best quarterback ever like some people are saying.

My entire family missed that kickoff because they were huddled around the food in the kitchen while I was screaming my head off "SOMEONE LOOK AT THIS!"

Great game, better than last year.

I'm not ashamed to say this, but I'm a true Bengals fan. However between the Bears and the Colts I'll take the Colts.

I am a K.C. fan first and I was fairly happy with their season despite the injuries and such. I am also a Chargers fan and I was totally expecting to see them playing in the SuperBowl this year. :mad: So I had to settle for Peyton & Tony Dungy getting a ring. Grats to the Colts!

Sounds good Friggy...I live in KC and love the Chiefs. Kinda rooted for the Bears only because the Colts beat the Chiefs in the first round. But I thought the Colts were gonna win the whole time. Go CHIEFS!

[DaRtH] IrIsH;206034 said:
Sounds good Friggy...I live in KC and love the Chiefs. Kinda rooted for the Bears only because the Colts beat the Chiefs in the first round. But I thought the Colts were gonna win the whole time. Go CHIEFS!

WOOT! Go CHIEFS! Ok, so I have to hear the story from you sometime on how you came to be an Irish fan *bites tongue* :p and not a Mizzou (GO TIGERS!) or KU (BAH!) fan. My brother and sister both graduated from Mizzou so I am a Tiger fan by proxy but I also like the UCLA Bruins. I missed the Sugar Bowl but how about that Fiesta Bowl!

Go Irish...and Mizzou!!

Ok, so I have to hear the story from you sometime on how you came to be an Irish fan

Well, that's an interesting one. To make a long story short, when I was a young irish lad, say 11, I started watching them on TV every saturday. I liked their history and been watching them ever since. Their my favorite team and trust me, everyone knows it :) I like Mizzou. They seem to break my heart alot though it seems like (Tyus Edney, Nebraska Kick-ball incident...I'm sure you know those two!!). I like Mizzou basketball but they haven't been good for awhile now. And don't even get me started on the football team. hopefully they will be good in the future. Cya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back