Surgery Prayer

The Mighty Gerbil

Tribe of Judah TF 2 Chapter Leader & CGA Admin
Staff member
My Mom is going for pre-op on Thursday for her having Glaucoma surgery next Monday/Tuesday. Please pray it all goes well.

Also Keerosene's (the fish Keerosene not Toj Keerosene) Father is having surgery for his pancreatitis tomorrow so if you could please throw one out for him while you are in the neighborhood.

Thank you.

It's difficult get my Mother to the doctor and she missed the pre-op. She still needs to go but I'm not sure when they are rescheduling.

As far as Keerosene I intended to ask next time I see him on Steam but have not as yet. I'll be sure to post when I get in contact with him.

Pre-op is rescheduled to this Monday really important we make it... Mom is not the best at making trips on time.

Still trying to catch Kerosene on Steam but have not as yet :/ .

Got in touch with Kerosene his Father is fine and was discharged the next day, thank you Jesus :) .

Well she finally made the pre-op. Surgery is Monday, the 17th, hopefully. Please pray it all goes well.

Hey guys, I know I'm new here but I just had an epigatric hernia operation today and had an allergic reaction to the anasthesia, I stopped breathing and went blue, they were just about to stick a tube in my neck so I could get oxygen to my brain.. they took a biopsy to see what went wrong, if you could pray for the healing process. I know Jesus has his hand on the situation but corporate prayer can never go astray. Thanks in advance.

Hey guys, I know I'm new here but I just had an epigatric hernia operation today and had an allergic reaction to the anasthesia, I stopped breathing and went blue, they were just about to stick a tube in my neck so I could get oxygen to my brain.. they took a biopsy to see what went wrong, if you could pray for the healing process. I know Jesus has his hand on the situation but corporate prayer can never go astray. Thanks in advance.

Sure thing :)

Didn't want to post until Mom got back from her post op but she got to her surgery and there is nothing wrong so far, Thank God. She still needs to go back over the next coming weeks to see if it worked though.

Back