Tatsunoko v. Capcom

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
Who has it? Is it as awesome as the trailers make it look?

Be sure to post your Friends code for TvC in the Friends Codes thread.

From what I watched on Youtube: Tatsunoko vs Capcom Ultimate All stars Online Play, its interesting.

There can be problems of in-game lag, which cause interuptions on you inputs.

I do notice trying to play with someone on-line can take over 3 mins. :eek:

I'm not very big on fighters, but I did notice that Amazon gives out a $10 gaming credit with a preorder on this:
Eh wot? Pre-order? The game came out on Jan. 26.

$37 shipped for TvC would be a great deal, though.

So no one's picked this up yet?

When I get more funds in I was thinking of getting it for Gator/Grey. We love us some Vs. titles plus it has Zero.

When I get more funds in I was thinking of getting it for Gator/Grey. We love us some Vs. titles plus it has Zero.
True, but you have to beat the game with 6 stock (available from the start) Capcom characters to unlock Zero. :(

It wouldn't keep me from buying the game; I just think it's lame when developers lock major content (like playable characters in fighters) away from gamers who just spent $50 on a new game.

Bah, didn't notice it had come out. Well, there WAS a $10 for pre-order. Amazon is typically the best place to get brand new games...it's like $65 (with tax) vs. $47 for PS3 games...that's enough of a different to snag an older game with it. :)

Just picked this up last night. Very interesting take on the Vs. game atmosphere. Overall it was fun the first go through. :) Of course I did the easy lvl... LOL Also played one online game and did have ALOT of lag, but that was probably due to my cheap old DSL connection..but hey I can't complain. It has alot of awesome features and toons!! I will post my friends code on the list if anyone wants to look me up, also I posted my wii code if anyone would like to add me to their list. :) Always looking for some more Mii's! :)

Grey got this today for his birthday, and it's /incredibly/ fun. I love it to bits! ^____^

tek, do you have TvsC yet??
Not yet. :( I have played it and I could see about renting or borrowing it, though.

Money's tight enough now that the only two game-related purchases I've made in the last few months are Super Mario Galaxy 2 and StarCraft II.

Yeah, well I ended up trading SMG 2 I know sad, but I needed the money a bit more right now unfortunately.

Yeah, well I ended up trading SMG 2 I know sad, but I needed the money a bit more right now unfortunately.
:(

Did you have a chance to finish the game before trading it in?

I'll have to trade back in TvC myself, hopefully Gamestop will have some more awesome used games. One of my brothers ragequits after every match... >.> Ryu ftw!

Grey got this today for his birthday, and it's /incredibly/ fun. I love it to bits! ^____^

I'll have to trade back in TvC myself, hopefully Gamestop will have some more awesome used games. One of my brothers ragequits after every match... >.> Ryu ftw!

So much loving it to bits...oh well.

I like Frank though. Comparable to Dan.

:(

Did you have a chance to finish the game before trading it in?

I did a VERY basic finish to the game with minimal stars etc. I wish I had been able to go back and get the hidden green stars and luigi...oh well...with this new job (LORD WILLING) I am going to try to pick it up again. :) Also I get a discount at this Target if I get on there...of course my wife has already asked me about that. LOL

If you don't already have it or like SRPG games they have Phantom Brave for 19 new and some other really great games right now for 19 dollars. :)

I am thinking of picking it up, just because its cheap and fun and LONG and you can do just about ANYTHING in the game. :) Like disagea (spelling) or Persona...I believe.

Last edited:
Back