Team SoE PvP tonight Tuesday o5, 2006 10 Eastern!

one2dredd

Tribe of Judah Aion Chapter Leader
I have a few Ideas to improve our Degen that I will be discussing tonight! I believe we may try. 2 Dervish 1 Fevered Dreams Mesmer 1 Paragon and 1 Necro. Something like that. I am working on it and welcome feed back!

I guess I kind of see the build you're going after. You want degen then the dervish to attack and take care of the rest? Necro I guess does a little degen too? And paragon for a little support?

Dervish can cause a lot of Conditions like the trappers. Problem is an SS Necro would hurt the team but you don't see SS too much.

SS Necro rips apart minion factory too, but like ya said...we won't come across one most of the time.

I'll be there with my SS but of course willing to try something else if necessary.
But I really think my SS has been effective in the degen group, particularly for those altar battles.

Paul

Well, after several unsuccessful attempts at degen, even with Dredd's improvements, we decided to move on to another build. We basically couldn't spread enough degen to everyone and needed to get a little raw damage in as well.

"If you can't beat 'em, join 'em" or "Let's fight fire with fire"

So, we put together a searing flames build and got 2 flawless round 1 wins. We were actually pretty survivable and put up a pretty good fight in other rounds. We'll need to look into tweaking the build a little, but for now, I think we're on to something. I wouldn't mind working on the next good build that can consistantly beat SF, but the fact is, while we face so many SF Hero builds, SF human teams should get a few wins.

Here's what we did:

2 Searing Flames Elementalists
1 Star Burst E/A
1 Protection Monk (Life Sheath on E/A)
1 Chant Paragon
1 Shock Warrior (Monk Shutdown)

Back