Tek hosts a Natural Selection server

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
I am currently hosting a 12-player Natural Selection server on my secondary computer (1GHz, 256MB RAM, Windows XP Professional with SP1) with my meager cable connection.

This server will likely not be up 24/7, but I would like to enlist the aid of Tribe of Judah members to help test it.

The server is located at tek7.game-server.cc on port 27020. Note the port! If you try to reach the server on post 27015, it will NOT work.

The server is running Admin Mod BUT I will not be appointing admins--at least until some initial testing results come in from members.

Please round up a few people to help test this server and report your findings here.

i can already tell you need to double your ram atleast, and it would be nice to know the vedio card

Eh.. lion i think he gave us info all we need, and im sure any vid card that supports OpenGl wil be sufficient enough to play on wot!

If your using a no brand onboard videocard... err.... well... when u run th server it'll be very very slow. Graphic matters!!! (i think. Thast what happened when i tested)

Back