Thank you.

Durruck

Pirate!
As SamIAm mentioned in another thread, the time on my account is dwindling quickly. I've decided to cancel my account for a multitude of reasons, far too long to explain everything that factored in. Real life is getting busy for me (as every spring does) but there are a few other things adding to my plate.

So before I leave completely, I'd like to say thank you to everyone, for everything. Playing and serving with you all has been a huge blessing, and it's just one more thing that God had me do to help me grow, learn to serve, and figure out what's next for me. I can't even begin to tell you how much it meant to me to get all the support you gave me for my 34 days as Benevolent One, not to mention all the friendships and support you've given during my time serving as an officer.

It's truly been an honor to know each and every one of you. I wish you all the best in WAR and in life, and hope to run across you again.

I will be canceling my account as well. I'd like to second what Durruck mentioned above. Thanks for the fun times and I wish you all the best.

TRAITORS!

XD

Thanks for serving Durruck... I know I appreciate it.

Have fun in your ventures into the elsewhere.

I waited too long to transfer my toons so now they are on a realm that can't move to where you all are. I cancelled my account as well. I still may play on some of my son's toons or make a new one on his account, as Avesther and I are keeping that one going for him. He seems to really still enjoy the game.

Back