The Bad and the Beautiful

[toj.cc]phantom

Tribe of Judah Membership Administrator
Okay, every time I log on to Steam and go to my favorite server list this server (The Bad and the Beautiful) always shows up. I have no recolection of playing here and if I have I never added it to my favorites. Can someone tell me what it is? :confused:

Steam>You

I dunno man sometimes it does that to me, I have random servers pop up in my favorites, prolly just a glitch in your steam or someone is sneaking on your pc and playing some cs w/out your knowledge.

i think the bad and the beautiful is a group of toj members they tag themselves [BnB] ; Raider is a member of [BnB]........

i want that ip. gimme. i know raider.

Raider's raiding the t's, frag boy's fragging the t's, and exo, is um... exo'ing the t's? * if you guys can still remember exo-slayer

if you guys can remember exo-slayer...

btw, whta happend to him? left?

thats my server

you dont remember playing on it because it was under a different name now its the toj server or temporary at least

206.123.111.243:27015

OH yeah Phantom let me help you with these problems okay... this server has gone through many changes in name
List of the servers names:
#1 Dark Stirke
#2 Free Kill
#3 The Bad and Beautiful
#4 Tribe of Judah::Christian CS 1.6 [Temporary]
#5 (soon to be) Tribe of Judah::Chirstian CS Custom Map Server (or something like that)

Divine said:
#4 Tribe of Judah::Christian CS 1.6 [Temporary]
#5 (soon to be) Tribe of Judah::Chirstian CS Custom Map Server (or something like that)
Mm, if current trends hold fast, it will be a while before we move from standard maps to custom maps. We'll only do so after we've raised enough funds to open a dedicated server hosting account with 1&1 and keep it live for six months. So far, we've raised exactly $1 since I announced we're accepting donations.

Mmmm... Tek, I think either everyone that is not on forums already quit checking the forums and quite possibly quit checking the website for ANY updates...

I am pretty sure people who don't check, have pretty much quit toj. Mmmmm... Mass Mailing? I could help organize that on a weekday. :D

SilentAssassin said:
Mmmmm... Mass Mailing? I could help organize that on a weekday. :D
Hm. I'd hate to resort to that, but it's a possibility. Thing is, our toj-general Yahoo! Group hasn't been updated since Rizz resigned from ToJ. I'll talk to SirThom about a mailing list and also see if we can bring the toj-general Y! Group up to date.

Back