The Benchmark...

3790, but that's with it windowed and Steam/AV running. The graphics looks very good though. :D

I have no clue what I ran it at.... It was good though.... The score just made it over being able to play :p

HOORAY FOR CONSOLE VERSION!!

weeeellll... that's if i decide to play.....

Weird the benchmark crashes the second it opens the window after start....I tried lots of things and downloaded from multiple sites.

Weird the benchmark crashes the second it opens the window after start....I tried lots of things and downloaded from multiple sites.

Some people have had lots of issues with it...and others have had lots of success...so far ran fine on 3 of my computers...

Are you on Vista perhaps? Maybe disable UAC...(or whatever the nag thing is)...?

Nvr mind, im lame...figured it out.
I got a 854.
I got an OK system, QuadQ6600 with 8gig ram, but my video card stinks. ati-HD3600.
If I get money I'll pick up a 5770 and then be screaming along.

Nvr mind, im lame...figured it out.
I got a 854.
I got an OK system, QuadQ6600 with 8gig ram, but my video card stinks. ati-HD3600.
If I get money I'll pick up a 5770 and then be screaming along.

Yeah, monitoring my system while running it, it mainly used the CPU and GPU...since I have a nice CPU and GPU I got over 3k... I think you would be correct...because your specs seem to be far past mine....except for in the GPU department :)

EDIT: My specs are at the bottom of this page: http://www.xfire.com/profile/xiontawa/

Back