"The game client is unable to gain access to the log-in server at this time"

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
Anyone else getting this error message?

Date and time is Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:54 p.m. Central.

I've got it too, and it seems we had something like this pop up in forum before, and a cure for it, but my geezerish memory is failing me right now.

The problem tonight, as I understand it, is server maintenance. Why they chose this time two nights in a row is beyond me. But then I am not payed the big bucks, am I?

Yeah. There was a server notification going around an hour or so ago about server impending maintenance. I decided to take a break and continue getting caught up on Arrow. If the server's still inaccessible, I think it'll be time for another ep or perhaps a round of Dota2. haha

My and Ember's window of opportunity to play GW2 tonight is swiftly closing (and may have already closed). :(

What a horrible night to have a curse.

I've been having connection issues for the last few nights after switching to a new router. The bright side of the server downtime was it let me focus on fixing the issues with the hardware firewall preventing me from accessing the game servers reliably. Now hopefully the servers will be up tonight so I can test out the new settings properly.

Back