The King of Fighters 2002 Free on Gog

The Mighty Gerbil

Tribe of Judah TF 2 Chapter Leader & CGA Admin
Staff member
The King of Fighters 2002 is free on Gog for the next 30 hours. Just go to their site and click the banner on the main page to redeem it https://www.gog.com . You will need an account with them of course. Never really played any fighting games beyond Street Fighter save some ye old times rentals so IDK if it's any good. Have fun!

(I do know of the series for it's sprite work back in the day and I vaguely know some characters King, Geese, Terry, Howard the Duck or something :p and... Mai animations XD. I've just never played this particular one).

You beat me to this one...

Was reading the player reviews on the site and noticed a lot of people complaining about the controls being locked (i.e. keyboard only). Not sure if that matters to anyone but something to think about.

I don't know about this particular release of the game, but 2002 is generally upheld as one of the best in the series. I'll be grabbing that GOG copy (even though I already have it on Steam and probably elsewhere too).

I really want to remember this when I get home tonight...

anyoen getting it to work well? It kinda freaks out graphic wise and lags hard when i get into the game itself.

Back