The Most Outrageous Rush Ever!!!

Bowser

Tribe of Judah StarCraft Series Chapter Leader
Ok, so this shoutcast is probably between a couple of novices playing under the nicknames of famous pros, OR they're the pros themselves and are just having fun.

Anyway, this is one of the most entertaining tactics I have ever seen used. "YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!!!" was my response to this replay, and although probably staged, it is still quite entertaining and worth the view.

This is just too funny to not include in the post. He does a Queen rush!!!!!! Seriously!! Oh my goodness, that is just hilarious. I know it wouldn't work in a real-game, and both players make a lot of mistakes, but in this case I think it just makes the replay that much more fun to watch. Honestly, this is like ten times better than the Planetary Fortress rush, as funny as that was when I first saw it. I LOVE original strategies, even if they're novice!! hahaha

http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/2/7rNNi51W2kU

Last edited:
lol that is awesome.

I wonder if this was before or after the latest patch which modified her speed way down off the creep.

That's amazing.

I had a fun one I tried some 2v2 and my partner got cannon rushed wiped out. In a 40 minute upset I managed to defeat both my opponents. Anyone know where you can upload replays?

That's amazing.

I had a fun one I tried some 2v2 and my partner got cannon rushed wiped out. In a 40 minute upset I managed to defeat both my opponents. Anyone know where you can upload replays?
If I (with help) can get the ToJ web site Files system working properly, we can use it to host replay files.

Back