The server seems

That happens to me every once in a great while. I think someone may have hacked your WON ID, or even happened to generate one and when you try to get on the server and authenticate with the WON servers it sees it is in use.

Not sure if what I said was right, but that's what I heard..

It seems to go away pretty quickly though.

gl hf

Although given its seldom nature, I wonder if Valve would give out new CD-keys to those who can prove the purchase of the game. I sure hope so: it would be awful to be forced to buy another CD just to have the key...

It never happened to me (yet). In a LAN, it seems that 1 key would allow a certain # of PCs before it says the key is already being used. We have 24 PCs, and we use 2-3 different keys. We have also deleted the wonncom.lst file. Anyone knows the official restrictions for LAN key usage?

The thing is, at least seamingly, random. I get it quite a bit on mulstiple servers.. Whenever I get it, I just join a different server, and my key works fine.

oh well, it did it today for about 30 mins and i couldn't get on ANY server. So i'm positive it isn't just the ToJ server (although that has been pointed out and established already ;p).

Back