The word of God =TRUTH->JESUS

Jeshurun

:D I love the truth and I enjoy seeking it. Everyday the Spirit of God leads me into His truth. That truth is the word made flesh, who is Jesus. The apostle Paul was LOCKED up for spreading the truth around. In this day and age it still goes on. Yet who can stop the word of God ? According to the apostle Paul in Philippians 3:18-19 people like that. But obviously nothing can stop the truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ, they can only slow it down and thats all. We live in a time that is described perfectly in Isaiah 59:14-15 "Justice is turned back, and righteousness stands afar off; for truth has fallen in the public squares, and uprightness cannot enter. Truth is lacking, and he who departs from evil makes himself a prey. Have you heard the saying "The truth, you can't handle the truth" apparently thats another truth all in its own, and with some people thats just the way it is. Well as for me and my house we will seek the Lord. God's word, the truth is a treasure that is buried so you have to seek for it and find it with all your heart and all your mind. Remember what the Word of God says:"Seek first the kingdom of God and all these things will be added unto you." What things you ask. Thats easy, all God's wonderful promises. But if you don't seek how will you ever find these treasures? Seek and you will find, knock and the door will be opened. Bless you all and may the Spirit of Truth widen your hearts as you seek for those hidden treasures in the word of God. your brother in Christ's service forever, Randall aka Jeshurun/Whitestone :D :D
P.S. Psalm 133:1-3:)

And when you don't get the anwser right away.

Keep Seeking. You WILL find. Just when you are ready to find, not when you want to find.

Keep Knocking. the door WILL be opened for you. But not in your time, in Gods.

Keep Asking. God is a God of specifics, Ask for what it is you need. Not what you want. It shall be given in the correct time. (Which if you have not figured it out yet is God's. :D )

Back