This is quite humorous (Banned?)

Miscellaneous

Ok, my brother was playing cs on another server and a message popped up saying "due to previous hacking you have been banned from all secure servers until 11/03.

I am now banned from ToJ and all other "secure" servers.  The funny thing is, lol, wait for the punchline,  WE DON"T HACK!

We don't even look like we hack.  Me especially.  
So basically, I have no clue what is up.  Can anyone help me out here?

I don't even know how this would have happened.  Like i said, we don't hack.  Maybe they got our cs confused or soemthing.  This stinks. . .

Sorry for the rant.

sad.gif

Heh... I guess I'd say:

"See you after 11/03, Misc! I'll miss you!"
laugh.gif

On a serious note, I have no idea what happened, or how to help you. Maybe our more senior admins would be able to shed some light into the matter. I suggest talking to them directly, instead of forums.

I'll try to email elite about it later then.

I hope i don't have to buy a new cs...I'll just make my brother buy it
biggrin.gif

4top, the only thing i can think of about wonid's is if someone hacked mine. I remember posting a while back that sometimes whenever I try to get on the server it says "wonid currently in use." Elite told me that maybe someone "hacked" my wonid (which i dont know how that is possible, but perhaps).

I have no clue. Maybe an admin in the server my brother was playing in ran something in our computer and flagged the whole cs to be a jerk. I have no clue man. It stinks though.

There are nifty little WoN ID generators out there that hackers use (I've actually seen one used by someone) that will generate random ID's. This is a possibility, especially if you have seen this before. If you or your brother have ever burned and gave someone a copy with your key then that could be a second posibility. My first CS disk was a burned one and after getting banned from N.E.R.D. because my friend hacked I went and bought my own....

*safeguards his key with his life*

Cory

Misc doesn't hack.. I am 100% X 100% sure! I was trying to beat his deagle with my usp, and surely he didn't look like hacking. How can a hacker manage a kill on 2v2 or 1v1? and he didn't kill me with all headshots or anything, its just normal kills.. Gosh.. we need some checkings :p

This same thing happened to me and my brother... except he was really hacking. :|

I just had to wait it out, it was only 24 hours.

gl getting back on

Found the problem. We dl'd hacks a long time ago, along with bots. We used them for the bots to work out stuff, and figure things out. We, well I for certain, haven't played with the bots with hax in a long time, and I talked to Cory and it was like "I told you to delete them," and I was like "no I told you," so basically when we play servers that ask us to agree to the terms of scanning our hard-drive, we always say yes (cause we don't hack and completely forgot about the stupid h4x on the pc) and it caught them I guess.

Oh well, I'll just get a new cd-key. So I guess it was our fault all along. Or his because I know I told him to delete them :p.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Miscellaneous @ May 17 2003,11:22)]Found the problem.  We dl'd hacks a long time ago, along with bots.  We used them for the bots to work out stuff, and figure things out.  We, well I for certain, haven't played with the bots with hax in a long time, and I talked to Cory and it was like "I told you to delete them," and I was like "no I told you," so basically when we play servers that ask us to agree to the terms of scanning our hard-drive, we always say yes (cause we don't hack and completely forgot about the stupid h4x on the pc) and it caught them I guess.  

Oh well, I'll just get a new cd-key.  So I guess it was our fault all along.  Or his because I know I told him to delete them :p.
doh... that happend to me back when i was a h4x.. funny what you can do with WONids.. *whistles*

Lafs at myles. You crazy hacking fool (oops I hope kidan don't see this :x) .

Anyhow we all know you don't hack misc and you never have...or have you
rock.gif
. I believe you don't but like the others were saying those won id generators are a beast and if anything happend I believe it was that.

Prolly someone from myg0t clan lol.

rofl... myg0t is just a bunch of lil weirdos now.. they used to be ph34r3d when I applied back when but now they just go around messn with peeps.. not even h4x0rs anymore ;o

gg right?

guess who shall be in the house tonite and from now on!

biggrin.gif
I been practicing. Even got a server with another clan i'm in (though, I'm still in toj of course). I can't wait to see you guys on again.

BTW, how do I record demos?

for HLTV you need an HLTV proxy running I believe..

for first person demos do this..

go to console.. type this..

record <name>

that will send a file to your counter-strike directory (or maybe cstrike) and it will record until map change or until you type "stop" in console

Back