Tier 2 Dungeon quests

Mimbari

Can anyone list the quests that are needed to convert tier 1 to tier 2 (dungeon)? And what mats are needed for each part?

I know there is a thread with the overall shopping list of things needed, but I am curious if we have a piece by piece, or quest by quest listing of what we need to do/ what is needed for each part.

My concern is this, I don't have all of my tier 1 yet, but would like to change what I have to tier 2. I know that you have to have the right piece before you can start the quest, so, what is the order of the pieces that are changed through the quests? While I eventually want to try to get all the pieces, I would rather try for the next piece in the upgrade quest line than some piece further along.

Thanks,
Steve

Thanks Adam.

Wow! That is a lot of work! Looking forward to making my way through it all. By that point, there will always be something better. . .

Also, just for minor clarification so anyone that reads this isn't confused....

The upgrade quests are for the Tier0 (or Dungeon1 set) to Tier0.5 (or Dungeon2) . Tier1 drops in Molten Core. Tier2 drops in Blackwing Lair.

Well, it looks like i officially lost my set pants, shoulders, and chest, so I guess it is back to LBRS(shoulders - end boss), UBRS (chest - Drak), and Strat Dead (pants - Baron). Thats what I get for trying to repair after a late night MC run *grumble*. But the main point of this is, i am up to the 45-minute Baron run, if anyone wants to try it with me, let me know.

Back