Time Decay Res Run Build

A Servant

So we bring a bunch of running ressing tanks, the object of this build isnt actually to kill them its to run around resing everyone until they get sick and quit. Of course we wont win them all but we will probably win quite a few.

I've actually been in and against teams like that..
One time i joined a PUG and we all died except for 1 assassian that had Shadow Form and stuff.. and another time with the guild we faced a team with 2 such assassians.

In reality i dont think most teams will resign (except for Hardcore teams like GANK because its faster to get fame if they just resign) because they have earned their fame and they dont want to lose it.

If you want that kind of strategy, we faced one team a few weeks ago with 8 monks. They just stood on the door of their base and cast heal area and jaimei's healing circle, then spiked with Signet of Judgement.

This kind of team would struggle with any relic run or annihilation with priest missions.

lol we faced a team like that last night was annoying. Yes We did HoH on a Thursday lol was amazing 2 fame YAY!

Doh!

I didn't log on at all last night.

1) Chuck was on TV at 8 and 10
2) I was really sore from the first night of my church co-ed volleyball league
3) The power company was messing around our neighborhood in the afternoon and knocked out the power for 15 minutes or so. My UPS is now making a high-pitched whine that the manual says it means that my battery is no good anymore :mad:. I tried monkeying around with it to see if a connection was just loose, but no luck. I am going to try to pick up (or find an extra to borrow somewhere in my house) a surge protector to use tonight.

If you want that kind of strategy, we faced one team a few weeks ago with 8 monks. They just stood on the door of their base and cast heal area and jaimei's healing circle, then spiked with Signet of Judgement.

This kind of team would struggle with any relic run or annihilation with priest missions.

You left out the part where our SF eles destroyed them in a matter of seconds... or maybe i was with a PUG when that happened.. anyway, it was cool. Timer let us out and 5 seconds later 8 dead monks in a nice little pile.. a part of my monkhood died for a sec.. until i realized that i was still alive ;)

Back