Tips for Daily Achievements

Pneuma

I apologize if something like this as already been done.

I know this may not be high on everyone's "List of stuff I gotta know", but sometimes I can only get logged in for an hour or two a day. Or sometimes towards the end of a session I am looking at 4/5 and gotta try and get something done pretty quick.

Hence, this thread.

If you have any tips or good places to go when doing your dailies to get them done faster or more efficiently this is the thread to share them.
I will start off by sharing the guide on Dulfy's page and add a couple extras.

Overall Guide:
http://dulfy.net/2013/01/29/gw2-daily-achievements-guide/#more-27394

The following are tips, tricks, places that I have found or used that are not in the guide above.

Kill Variety:
Metrica - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijNjKLNuclE
Queensdale - Start at [Fields Waypoint] make a counter clockwise loop - head north along the river. Kill - Rabbit, Moa, Drake, Skale, Worm, Elemental (or Harpy). Head to orchard and get a spider and maybe a bat. Head south and get bandit (and worm if you have not gotten it yet). Loop around south of farm between farm and bandit cave (kill bat here if you did not get it in the orchard.) Waypoint to [Garrison Waypoint] travel east then south getting a centaur, brown bear, skritt, boar, wasp, ettin, and an eagle raptor. That should have you covered.

Dodger:
I found that going up against earth elementals and waiting until they drop there rumbling earth thing under your feet you can dodge out and dodge back into it for 3-4 dodges.
Greatsword ranger against a group of mobs gets dodger done REALLY FAST!

Kryta Events, Champion Killer, Event Mentor, Veteran Killer:
I know some people don't care for the Queensdale "Champ Train", but it is good to knock these dailies out. One or two rounds and you're covered. Vets at Oak and Boar to get the Vet killer.

Shiverpeaks Events:
[Grawlenfjord Waypoint] is the easternmost WP in the 1-5 area of Wayfarer Foothills. This little river area (both sides and in the river) has several events that will knock out the Shiverpeaks events pretty quick

Anyway, share your hits, tips, and tricks for getting dailies done.

Last edited:
Back