Titan Grip

[7F]LarryBoy

So I'm thinking of using my warrior, Taaitaai, as a farming toon. I've gotta throw some spec on her, so i'm thinking of going Titan Grip. What do you guys think of this build?

truth I wouldnt go into the arms tree, I went proct tree cause well I am going for the last stand but more important i am going for incite since i use heroic strike all the time. I personally looked over a lot of builds and I think that rhys has a very high dps but the key is getting the hit rating if u cant get over 500 hit go arms and use blade fury it is way easier to dps since u will miss less sinc ehte hit rating required is much less. just my thoughts.

FYI I removed Taaitaai today cuz you hadn't played for 3 mos or so. When you log back on just as for a reinvite ;)

Thx for the re-invite!

Rhys, I know that Titan's Grip is not an optimal dps talent, especially if you don't have high +hit...i'm doing it more for the awesome looks. What would you pick as a Titan's Grip spec?

[7F]LarryBoy;318940 said:
Thx for the re-invite!

Rhys, I know that Titan's Grip is not an optimal dps talent, especially if you don't have high +hit...i'm doing it more for the awesome looks. What would you pick as a Titan's Grip spec?

Umm, the way I see it, Titan's Grip is the 51 Point Talent in the Fury Tree. So wouldn't that require a Fury Spec?

Back