Toj A-team Vs GFC?

I may be able to talk my dad into letting me play Thursday. At my school we can check grades online and since Inerims come out on Friday and since grades have to be in by the teachers on Wednesday Thursday's and Friday's grades will be the same. So I may be able to get him to let me practice. I'll let you know.

God bless,
Ryan

KK 2 both of you. I think we'll be ok, since this is a "fun" scrim, and not competitive.
As you can, thats great.
GOD BLESS!!!

I will be there, we cancelled our plans. Since GFC Server is down, i have fired up a basic level cs server. For the join password, check either GFC Deep freeze or IM me.

compmil.dyndns.org:27016

I will password the cs:s server for the time during practice, due to bandwidth.

If A-team wants to practice tonight also, and doesnt have a server, I can run one.

Last edited:
uhh I am having MAJOR computer problems on the computer i play games it is working for everything EXEPT steam and aol instant messanger....Ive been working on it for about 2 hours now and idk if im going to have it up and running being im going out to dinner with my family

That was awesome guys It was funny I wish you could of heard what glitch said... "Wow this is weird were winning" But you guys were doing good the only reason we got any where is because Para kept on coming up big and saving us.... Hope to do it again when we have even teams 3v4 half the time :( we can get 5v5 to do a real match...
Peace Love Out But never let be out with God :)

Guys im so sorry I could not get my computer working its being sent away tomorow to my dads friend to get fixed im SO sorry

Back