ToJ CS Source Beta Server

Plankeye

Since the BETA has been released to the CZ and ATI/HL2 bundle owners, I have fired up a source server to try out:

69.44.156.72:27017

I have to say it looks really good.

mine is crashing like no tomorrow. Been to the forums and noone from steam has had anything to say. Goes to the splash screen then just goes back to the desktop after a few seconds. Anyone else having this problem?

Ok, I had to shut down the beta server. The latest update has a bad memory leak in it. I'll let everyone know when it is back up.

My radeon 9600 xt didn't come with the coupon
sad.gif
and im too broke to get CZ right now. sux0rs.

Sorry, I turned it off. Unfortionatly, without admin control, the server was not the most fun to be on.

I'll probably get CS:S soon..I hope to get the Silver package so I can get HalfLife:Source as well once that comes out
smile.gif

Hey why don't yall get a server on just counter-strike condition zero?!?!?!? Because since I bought it thats all I play I play 1.6 like 4 times.

im waiting for cs:s to come out on retail.....and hopefully....it will support 56k *sigh*

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Boomerang @ Nov. 03 2004,10:17)]Hey why don't yall get a server on just counter-strike condition zero?!?!?!? Because since I bought it thats all I play I play 1.6 like 4 times.
Well, first of all, do not buy condition zero now. If you can even find it for sale, it's 40$ or so...which is almost the price of CS: Source. If you get CS: Source Silver Package, you get every game that Valve has ever made, Condition Zero included.

Condition Zero is cool, but there doesn't seem to be a ton of christian's playing it actively enough, the [cTs] Christian CZ Server is always empty, stuff like that.

Best to wait for source.
smile.gif

Back