toj cs tournament

michaelpi

toj has desided to make a cs tournament and as the project manger i would need all the help i can get so if you know
html
Graphic Designer
Documentation Administrator
and the biggist one is Recruiter i would ask that most people do this to help spread the word if you would like to help out plz send me a pm or aim me

thank you and god bless

What kind of tournament are you planning? Would this be within toj or would you expand it to other groups? And would these other groups be strictly Christian or just any respectible group? Personally I'd open it a little. Might be a good witnessing opportunity. We'd just have to avoid jerk groups.

toj would be hosting this event we do have rules inplace like no cussing rasses stuff i have a long list i made up but i still neef help il post them in the comeing weeks and it will be a elemnasen event you win you move on and there will be a entry fee and some prizes

Team Names

Unacceptable Team Names

Team names including, but not limited to, the following will not be tolerated: profanity, hateful to any race, sex, or religious group, condone drug use, or general vulgarity. Teams found to have an offensive name will have 1 of 2 things done; either placed inactive until the name is changed, or have tojselect an appropriate name for them.

profanity

during the time on the sever no one is to use profanity hateful to any race, sex, or religious group, condone drug use, or general vulgarity. if you are caught the 1st time you will be asked to stop the 2nd you will be kicked

Servers

The Valve/Steam in-match anti-cheat (VAC) is required in all matches. Anti-cheat software such as Hlguard, CSGuard or Cheating Death may used if both teams agree to the use

HLTV may be utilized if both teams agree to its use in advance. CAL will also select some matches for broadcast on HLTV as matches of the week. If your team is scheduled to be on HLTV for that week, you should send all server information, match times, and server reservations in advance so it can be arranged and posted. If you decide to use HLTV, the delay must be set to 180 seconds.

Teams should ensure that they are in the server on time and ready to begin. Teams have 10 minutes after the agreed upon (or default) time to join the server. After 10 minutes have passed, both teams must have 5 members each in the server. A team failing to comply results in a forfeit and ultimately, loss.

After finishing the first half of the match, teams are allowed an optional 5-minute break.

n the event of a tie teams are required to complete the match in Overtime. Overtime consists of 1-round

severs- toj will previde a password protected sever to the team
the team capten will get the password 24 hors in advance.
time- the team captens will need to agree on a time if cant be desided toj wll assine the time. if you do not show up you will forfit

i have some of the rules down i will be modding them

rofl you copy and pasted for the cal website :p

whos our captain
I don't think its a toj vs everyone tournament. Its a toj hosted cs tournament. So u create a team and apply to be in the comp.

How many players per team.

Back