TOJ MAKING COMPITITON TEAM

Blah, I'll take goose and teach him how we used to do it years ago in .fls. yeah that's right if you are reading things Jeremy.... anytime anywhere..... just not here or now ;) *hides behind a rock*

Whon said:
Blah, I'll take goose and teach him how we used to do it years ago in .fls. yeah that's right if you are reading things Jeremy.... anytime anywhere..... just not here or now ;) *hides behind a rock*
I dunno, poison said he's being lazy + fat + slacking + tking + noobifying in matches :p

off topic: hi guys.

DUDE WHERE U BEEN IVE BEEN LIKE... TRYING TO FIND U FOR MONTHS!

ahem ;)

You guys won't face us in CAL, we're in CAL-im right now and could possibly get moved up to CAL-m, but I doubt it. We went 10-6 this season in CAL-im - just missed playoffs.

If you guys ever need some help or a 5th or whatever, lemme know. Maybe I can offer some advice or *wisdom* ;)

I'll deal with Whon later :D

rofl, nice to hear from ya again goose! advice would probably would be well taken, ya like all of your teams strats and what hacks you've decided to use, ya kno the normal stuff o_O

c'ya around

Yeah all the old schoolers are coming out. Albert you best holla back at me sometime and Jeremy if you don't start answering your IM's heads will roll.

Well, I'm back in action

And I have already requested to join the team (atown on aim)
so yea..nice to be back again :)

Back