TOJ Minecraft Pranks

You even got space ships in there man! very cool! well I got plenty of melon out of it!

Watch out! There's an infestation of bugs at CowRocket's house!
2015-07-13_17.57.18.jpg

Even better would be if their wings buzzed due to some redstone torches...

I'm still waiting for terminix... they taking a long time to come, but thats OK, I even named one Elroy.

And this is what happens when you say "I need a wagon" in chat. :D
(A gift to CowRocket)

51ufps.png

I should say in chat that "i need a completed house that looks epic cool"

/me expects an ice house now.. =/

Hey LS, I really like the way you set up your mob spawner. Just one question though... what was that thing on top of it?

Oh my goodness! An iron golem has been cross-bred with a Space Invader! Quick, build a squat ship that slides side-to-side and shoots those squiggles up!
2015-10-21_21.47.10.png

The signs above the mob generator have much to say about its displeasure. The signs inside, well, they are mostly silent, aside from the occasional "d" which I assume to stand for displeasure, or doom, or maybe just my grade.

2015-10-21_21.49.08.png

You had to fill it with something that only holds 16 per stack, huh TDW? I had to take a trip back down just to empty my inventory halfway through (good thing I had an empty chest in my vault). Congrats on making a noticeable dent in my Unbreaking III diamond axe, too. :)

I shall endeavor to find a good use for the sudden surplus of signage.

How's your cacti supply holding up? ;)

Hahaha this one was amazing.

http://imgur.com/a/vGq3a

BL built my old living room from a few world ago in one of my houses at TDWfan Inc. 3.0. It's actually pretty close to the original. :D I'd lol'd so hard! What were the food signs about though, Bl?

Reactions: B=B
B?

ElXPEhW.png

So, Uraikus and I were talking yesterday about books that we've recieved, signed only by someone calling themselves "b." I think "b" pranked me on the last server, but I assumed it was Bl. "b" thanked me for not restricting building on my land, and then I found this today... it looks like it snowed on my house!

A large b (I think that's what it was) is in front of my house with obscure b words written on it. So I'm still gonna guess it's bl? :p thanks for the snow!

Reactions: B=B
Back