ToJ tag...

Alizak

Sleestack
I wanted to set up a tag for those who created an account and didn't include the universal tag [toj.cc]. This is an open thought for you guys to choose. If you suggest something please go and make sure it will work so that if we do choose it to be one thatwe can know it works.

OH OH OH!!!
No need to change tag guys.
To fix the tag problem, go to 'My Documents' then 'Battlefield 2' then 'Profiles'
Right click the Globle CON file and go into Properties and uncheck 'Read-only'. Open in Notepad. Go to the line that reads GlobalSettings.setNamePrefix (usualy the 2nd line) Between the "", add your tag. If filled with something else, delete it and fill it in. Save and close. Then right click the file again, go to Properties and recheck 'Read-only'.
Your done. Just go login. Don't fill out the tag prefix box when signing in. No need. It will work.

Cya kids.

† Rev. Hankster

I'll stick with using [toj] as my tag until I get that whole thing working. But I'm going to be off BF 2 for a while as I finish up mid terms and all that.

alrighty then ^_^ i think [toj] is going to be the tag so far lol but i will wait for more suggestions just in case others are lazy like me and don't edit the file

Back