Tomadachi Life.....

Niniel

Nintendo posted an 11-minute video (two weeks ago, but they only just sent to me in an e-mail), about the game.

(Link, if you haven't seen him--uh, I mean, it.)

It looks, ahem, interesting. Odd (...really odd....), but interesting. I'd probably only get it for the 'LULZ', though not for $40, if that's the price, which it probably will be. But any game that involves playing (or watching someone else play) with kitty cats has my vote of confidence! :eek: :eek:

The fact that this game is getting localized for North America makes the world a better place.

Yep. We're getting Tomodachi Life but Yakuza 5 is still MIA in NA.

/sigh

I don't think I'm ever going to get over that.

But on the bright side, yes! Tomodachi Life! Much <3 to Nintendo for taking a chance on localizing a title that would have likely been considered "too Japanese" a few years ago.

And having watched bits of the video you linked, I think I can safely say this is one of the strangest games to come out of Japan since Segagaga.

A user on YouTube has been posting videos of Tomodachi Life (and other 3DS, Wii, and eShop games, so I assume and hope that this is all legit and approved by Nintendo). One in particular I really wanted to share, finding it hilarious. A little mini-game called Tomodachi Quest. :) (from approximately 1:30-6:30) I especially liked the "(character) is pretending to be dead."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFw7ouIO5wU

Back