Too many votes needed to change map.

Zeke

Is it possible to make it a lower percentage of players to change the map via vote?

If the server is full you need to have more than half the people in there vote... and not even half of them KNOW how to or even CAN vote...

Please make it something reasonable, like 30%.

Thanks!

Zeke.

Going to get a little technical. The problem is that the vote percentage is used by several of the vote features in admin mod. For instance if an admin initiates a vote using admin_vote_map or admin_vote_kick, these commands use the same value that the end of round map vote uses. Since you typically get a better response with the admin_vote commands when everyone is prompted to choose 1 or 2, dropping the percentage would have an adverse effect as the minority wins.

We are always on the look out for better voting plugins for Admin Mod. Provide a link and I would be more then happy to look into it.

its complicated i know :/ and since its a pub server it'll be waaay to hard to get it up. i'd say 65-70 percent, :/ it IS too hard to vote out a map. its usually me, zeke, cpl mill, and rest like dust dust 2 aztec all around (like each vote 1-2) lol..

When I am on and notice that during the vote that a map gets some votes and more then others, I will initiate an admin_vote_map strictly on that map at the start of the next round.

Back