Total Redeemed Ownage

ewoksrule

gates.jpg

wooots

dude of course, but you should get on vent so you hear the invites and can be part of the action. Vent is what makes steamrolls like this possible!

Yeah, I have been trying to get it to work right, via MG's instructions, I have always had issues with vent, but on our server, they seem to be worse...

Wow, Destro had like no healing at all. And looks like you had an Archmage that was a healing fool.

I usually get on around midnight Eastern Time...I saw you all on, but you were all slowly getting off...

Midnight Eastern is 9 Pacific. We were just getting started! A bunch of us are West Coasters, so that's definitely a prime playtime for us.

If you can pop on Vent, definitely do so. if not, send someone a tell and we'll get you in the warband.

Please note the Dwarf Engineer named Klangdi on the list.

Copyright infringement anyone?

I wish I would have taken a screen of the Khaine's Embrace Scenario Fj, Brennen and I were in. 1,2, and 5 in damage, and we easily made over half the kills in that game just us three. Fj had like 16 killing blows. Was a good time.

another great night of RvR, had the chaos on the run in scenarios and in open world in the dwarf lands. Kudos to those who joined in on the mayhem.

I wasn't doing a lot of damage tonight, but boy did I ever love chucking Acid and Firebomb. AOE resistance debuff ftw!

I'll roll a healer, we need moar. :O

Haha the scnenarios and world RvR that was I in for a short time was fun. Still happy about that one Nordenwatch that we were in where I healed over 23k. ^^;; I <3 archmages. =D

Back