tr_walkway

Whon

Tribe of Judah Left 4 Dead Chapter Leader
Has anyone played this training map yet. I think this really should be on our server, not rotation, but on the server for the scrim team to practice looks like you can practice just about every aspect of aiming from air blasts to jumping back-stabs.

Video link

/agree

I watched the video a while back and vaguely remember intending to download it. That may have been before my wipe and reload back in late October, though, so I probably don't have it installed at the moment.

My only question is: Is the map designed for a dedicated server/client setup or a local server/client in same process configuration? Will it work properly on a dedicated server?

from reading some of the comments on the video I would assume that it works on dedicated servers since people have played on the map with more then one player.

tr_walkway_rc is already on our server :) . You have to watch it if you play it though becuase it turns sv_cheats on when you do. I don't think changing the map turns them back off though I have never tested it directly on the server.

Last edited:
Back