Tribe of Judah members not playing on Tribe of Judah server?

Tonight things went really well from about 7:30-8:00 there were 2-3 of us on the server then things started to pick and we had at least 8-15people playing from 8:30 till about 12:30 when i got off. A bunch of the Christian crew guys came over b/c i think their server was empty.

I think if we can get a few ppl to idle like you all said our server will get a lot busier. I have started adding ppl to my friends list who are courteous on our server and inviting them to come play. If we have 2-3 people inviting friends we can easily populate the server and that way it wont be on one persons shoulders to have to do that all the time. :)

Tonight things went really well from about 7:30-8:00 there were 2-3 of us on the server then things started to pick and we had at least 8-15people playing from 8:30 till about 12:30 when i got off. A bunch of the Christian crew guys came over b/c i think their server was empty.
It was indeed much fun.

I think if we can get a few ppl to idle like you all said our server will get a lot busier. I have started adding ppl to my friends list who are courteous on our server and inviting them to come play. If we have 2-3 people inviting friends we can easily populate the server and that way it wont be on one persons shoulders to have to do that all the time. :)
QFT. :D

I am one of those who plays when others do, and always when invited. I do often join other toj when they are just on random servers.

What has been pulling me away a lot lately is the Arena mode (LOVE) and in the long run is the no crits. But other than that I still usually play whenever ppl are there.

Sometimes it gets frustrating waiting around on the server for long periods of time waiting for other people to join, I think a weekly game night sounds like a great idea. As long as its not on Thurdays please, I can't do Thursday nights.

Ok, everybody's in agreement, a weekly game night is a good thing. I've started another thread on this here.

Back