Trinity Bars 2.0

Trinity issue. when i check showgrid i see them till i do something like shift form, then they disappear.

I get a large green square at the bottom of the menu bar on TrinityBars2. Not sure what it is and it remains even after I exit configuration mode but it keeps me from moving the base of the bar to the bottom corner when I set the bar to vertical.

False alarm. Figured it out as extra buttons on the menu bar - remove the extra buttons and voila.

Last edited:
Yeah, showgrid seems to be an issue.

The green squares are bad file name paths...they are still referencing the old TrinityBars path instead of TrinityBars2, and since I had both installed while testing back and forth on the ptr, I did not notice the problem until today :)

And Mike teases me with that deleted post...lol

I remove all the buttons on my class bar on my hunter because I use ZHunter Mod and yet every time I log back on the whole bar is back.

Unless this was fixed with your small update as I was about to check it on my hunter the Outlands server went down.

Last edited:
I plan on adding a simple means to create a new dock. I have seen this confusion pop up.

To create a new one, right-click on a button dock to bring up the advanced options, at the bottom there is an option to "Create". Click on it and a new one is created dead-center of the screen.

TB2 is made so that the user can decide how man bars and buttons they want, instead of me deciding for you :)

Oh you had already answered, nevermind my nevermind :)

Hey I found (at least in my current setup) that I must run trinity and trinity 2 in order to run trinitychat, is there a trinitychat that works with trinity 2

Not yet, Connor is still working on a TrinityChat for Trinity 2 (I already asked him this question in game :) )

I have found that after I have made a new dock and changed settings on other docks, once I close our of config mode, if I go back to it I can no longer right-click on a dock and bring up the menu. I have to relog in order for me to be able to get that back. I have also found that the new bar creates without any buttons and all I see is a large (1/2 the screen) shaded area for the bar. I had to select the advanced menu from another bar, select the new bar on the menu and add a button from within the advanced menu to make the bar manageable.

BTW, thanks for making the cast and xp bars as separate folders - I have those aspects taken care of in other ways and appreciate the ease of removing those aspects of Trinity.

You da man :)

Last edited:
Error caught by BugSack

[2007/11/18 07:38:05-422-x1]: TrinityBars2\TrinityBars2.lua:9048: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'containerScale' (a nil value)
<in C code>: in function `updateContainerFrameAnchors'
Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:2421: in function <Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:2293>:
<in C code>: in function `UIParent_ManageFramePositions'
Interface\FrameXML\WorldStateFrame.lua:134: in function `WorldStateAlwaysUpFrame_Update':
Interface\FrameXML\WorldStateFrame.lua:43: in function `WorldStateAlwaysUpFrame_OnEvent':
<string>:"*:OnEvent":1: in function <[string "*:OnEvent"]:1>

---

I used to be able to keybind to my pet attack button on the pet bar but cannot seem to do so any more. Is there something I need to do to allow this?

Have you updated recently? Some keybinding issues were fixed and the bar shading covering half the screen was fixed :)

Also got a fix in for the container frame bug :)

I would wait for a 24000.x version if you want everything to be hassle free :)

These past few months have been hectic for me, just started getting things to full steam again.

Back