Troublemakers

Thaddius

Last night before I logged on the server, I checked who was on it, and 4 guys using that [drunk] tag were on, including duk who we had problems with the night before. Now, only one of them acually cursed that I could see after I got on, but from what drummergirl said, she gave me the impression was that they were causing problems. Since there was no admin on, we really couldn't do anything if they were (map changed soon after I got there) and they all left when it did. If we find people like this and there are no admins around, can we collect WON ID's and post them here to have something done if enough ToJ'rs who were on agree and post responses? I know a few days ago we also had an issue with a person who went by the name meow.(shark and others can verify this). Anyway just an idea to help out when admins are not around. Please post your thoughts.

Cory
cool.gif

There was recently a guy who was cursing and bashing on ToJ and Christians as a hole, i asked him to stop and there were no admins he continued i got his Wonid 494329. If you dont know how to get the id type in Status into the console.

I think it's a pretty good idea, ONLY if you could provide proof, like a screenshot or a demo of the cussing. But, I guess it's not up to me.

Yeh a screenshot or demo would be good. Then they can be dealt with immediately when they next come on the server.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Exo-Slayer @ Jan. 16 2003,4:23)]There was recently a guy who was cursing and bashing on ToJ and Christians as a hole, i asked him to stop and there were no admins he continued i got his Wonid 494329.
Banned.

As Rizz said, yes, proof will be necessary for (future) bannings. E-mailing a screenshot to a server admin who volunteers to provide these "offline bannings" (I suppose I'm the first) should be sufficient.

My e-mail, in case anyone doesn't already know, is tek7@toj.cc

Please convert the screenshots to JPG before sending. I'm on cable now, but still...

Well boys and girls, we have now as of this date 34 people that are banned from this server. Most people would look at that and think that we have alot of trigger-happy admins. I am not accusing anyone in anyway, but I would just like to remind everyone that banning someone is the final step in a troublemakers case, and a few admins that i have witnessed (like I said, I'm always watching
smile.gif
) Do not even follow proper procedure. Please consult the Code of conduct for trouble-maker procedures.

actually I cant say it was red x, his name was like "somthing (i forget) red x" But who cares, they got banned (W00T to elite and merc!)
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (DrummerGirl @ Jan. 29 2003,11:39)]When they treat me like the guys (red x and some other guy I forgot the name of) I say BAN THEM WITHOUT WARNING!!!!!  
mad.gif
I just dont get that there
rock.gif
"They were treating me like they treat everyone else, BAN BAN BAN!!!" Well, thats all I can understand there anyway. Need info, throw me a friggen bone here.

They were basically hitting on her and being pretty disgusting about it - like they were talking with their friends or something. I told them that she was 12 (at the time, but now she's 13!!!) and they still didn't get the point...bleh...I pretty much banned them after several warnings.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shark @ Jan. 30 2003,1:18)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (DrummerGirl @ Jan. 29 2003,11:39)]When they treat me like the guys (red x and some other guy I forgot the name of) I say BAN THEM WITHOUT WARNING!!!!!  
mad.gif
I just dont get that there  
rock.gif
"They were treating me like they treat everyone else, BAN BAN BAN!!!" Well, thats all I can understand there anyway. Need info, throw me a friggen bone here.
I know I worded it wrong.

I have had some experience with this clan. It's not really a clan but a ritual of Counter-Strike that every alcoholic has built into him. For some reason groups of drunk people leave bars, go onto CS all with the [drunk] tag and act stupid.

They've also caused some problems in my server, but they all left pretty quick.

It's really inappropriate for people to be glorifying alcohol in a game like CS. Lots of young kids play that game and they could easily think it's cool! Of course it isn't cool to stay up til 3 am drinking by yourself and playing video games.

Back