Tuesday PvP 10pm Eastern

one2dredd

Tribe of Judah Aion Chapter Leader
We will be doing PvP this evening. Please post if you will be there. First 5 people gain priority on the main team for HoH. First 7 gain Priority for GvG. If we have a total of 8 may be testing a gvg build. If we have 12 people we will do 2 HoH teams!

Andrew

I'll be there, looking forward to it!

During this semester I have a very busy schedule including 8 hours of driving every Monday and class work for three graduate classes, so I'm going to need to exercise some gaming restraint. This will include a midnight (Eastern) bedtime. :mad:

Paul

ME! Chances are that a nuclear bomb will drop on my house and i will be slowly dieing of radiation only to find that the hospital is blown to dust and all the roads are down and then i will try to make it to safety only to be robbed on the way to the FEMA rescue tent which won't be there anyway. But don't worry, while being on the operating table i will insist on remaining conscious so i can play guild wars with you guys while they remove my intestines! See you there :) (grammar freaks, please forgive my run on.)

During this semester I have a very busy schedule including 8 hours of driving every Monday and class work for three graduate classes, so I'm going to need to exercise some gaming restraint. This will include a midnight (Eastern) bedtime. :mad:
Fortunately, I have no such restriction. :) Art school trained me to stay up all night anyway.

Back