Ultimate WH spec

Guilo Tal

So I've come up with the best possible WH spec. Not only does it give you the highest possible burst damage, but also some AoE and even reduces heals on the target by 50%.

It's a very complex playstyle, but once you've mastered it, it's litterally unbeatable. Even the DoK's are easy with this. I'd like to keep it sort of a guild secret. I know these forums are open for anyone to read, but I figure not many people outside of Redeemed reads it anyways, so it's safe enough to post it here.

So how do you use this awesome spec? Well, first of all you start out the fight with a Sudden Accusations, and immediately hit Torment twice. Follow this up with a Pistol Whip, and Burn Away Lies. The target should be about half dead now if it's not a tank or DoK, so continue spamming Torment while circle-strafing. If you're only fighting one target, throw BAL on them again, if there are more than 1, hit Dragon Gun. If you are taking damage too fast, use Repel Blasphemy or Shroud of Magnus to help you live long enough to finish the fight, and you ought to win. If you're fighting a healer, use Punish the False and keep it on them the entire fight.

What kind of Blessed Bullets you use is completely up to you, I like the Blessed Bullets of Purity myself, for the Initiative stealing proc, but the other 2 work nicely as well, especially the Blessed Bullets of Confession.

Any feedback or criticism is welcome.

http://www.wardb.com/career.aspx?id...688:29:8120:8121:521:523::::631:8147:629:8154

I know, it took a lot of work to come up with that spec, I was litterally sitting over the character builder punching numbers in, seeing what would work and what wouldn't, it took quite a bit of time.

havent played a WH in a while but is it now possible to have burn away lies and dragon gun at the same time? if so that would be cool. my WH is confession spec and i chose that for the healing tactic for each execution. great for PVE. the 3rd tree ( i forgot what its called) is really great for flanking manuevers, i especially like torment too. always attack from behind :)

Yes it is possible to get them both at the same time, at RR70.

This build just gives everyone a bit more versatility, and they can play however they want!

No!! WH's are fine, really Mythic! We almost only use STDPS, it's those BWz, Engies, Sorcs, and Magus that need the nerf! They hit anything and everything almost as hard as we hit 1 target! And from range too!

Back