Unreal Deal Pack Christmas Sale

DannyMeister

Tribe of Judah Unreal Tournament 3 Server Operator
If you've been on the fence about purchasing UT3, you can now get Unreal Gold, UT Game of the Year, UT2004 Editor's Choice Edition, Unreal 2 The Awakening, and UT3 Black all for a pretty incredible 13.59 on Steam.

I already own all those games, but the convenience of having digital distros of the older games makes it worth it to me to buy it again :)

I have UT, UT2004, and UT3 already, so I'm going to pass on this deal, but I recommend it to anyone interested in the Unreal series with less than 3 of the games.

I have UT, UT2004, and UT3 already, so I'm going to pass on this deal, but I recommend it to anyone interested in the Unreal series with less than 3 of the games.

I almost felt the same way, then decided $13 was worth moving away from disks. for a while I've been in the process of moving from my apartment to my house, and decided that having lots of software laying around was not a good thing. I think I've bought all unreal products at least 3 times now over the years :) This only makes the second UT3, though.

I bought it for my brother, gonna try out some co-op, and we'll show up Mondays. :D

I bought it for my brother, gonna try out some co-op, and we'll show up Mondays. :D
If you guys want any help on the Campaign, let me know and I can give you a list of ports to open to create a public campaign game online.

Surprised people are still paying the first Unreal online. xD

Back